Thursday, June 23, 2011

Where I'm Going With This...

It has been a while, I know. I don't even really expect anyone to see this but if someone does then hello!

Now I know I have not put up a story at all, believe me I'm disappointed in myself for not doing that. I had planned on posting a story up starting the summer, which I was close to doing but then my hard drive crashed, which made me lose everything. After having my hard drive crash, about a week later my computer caught a virus and now my computer needs to be fixed. I don't know..I tried.

Anyways, I am still working on this story. I have my characters, I'm working on their bios now so when my computer does come back up you all have SOMETHING to look at instead of nothing. I'm hoping to have everything up by the end of July? Beginning of August? I just hope I can stand by that and not procrastinate.

Now as soon as my computer comes back my whole blog is going to be revamped. I'm even thinking about getting a new username and what not; probably going back to Slime, which was my very first username when starting going into the sims community. I hope I can get that done soon!

These are all just plans though, I don't know if I can fully promise you all that everything will be out on time or not, I still have real life to battle with. I just want you all to know that this isn't the end, I still have a strong desire to post my stories up here.

Thank you for sticking by me if you still are, which I'm pretty sure nobody but still, thank you! This summer should be promising!

2 comments:

S@n said...

Hey Damon! Sorry to hear your computer troubles! not so long ago I got a really nasty virus too! thanks God I had all my games saved, so I didn't really lose anything, I just need to install my games again! I'm procrastinating there, because it will take me a whole day or more to install everything, but hopefully I will do it soon! :D

I hope your computer gets fixed soon! in the meantime, it is great that you are still working on your stories! and hopefully all your plans will come to live soon! :D I will be there to read anything you post!

do let me know if you open a new blog/ or change your nickname, so I can know where to follow you :D

Take care and just be happy and enjoy your summer! :D

Damon said...

Hey Sandy! Sorry to hear about your computer troubles too! And you're right about installing all your games again, it's going to be such a hassle! The things we do for our sims lol! :D

My dad will be taking my computer to get it repaired so hopefully that will be done soon so I can get right to creating my sims and their world! And thank you for sticking by! It really means a lot! I will have the bios up soon!

I will be sure to let you know if I made any changes to my blogs or anything like that so you can follow me!

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again! I hope you enjoy your summer too! And I hope your business goes really well! Also, I checked out your cooking channel! Some of the things on there look really good that I'm going to make one of them sometimes soon! :D

Anyways, thanks again Sandy! Your support really means a lot to me! :D

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP