Wednesday, February 03, 2010

As if it couldn't get any worse!

So what might be good news and horrible news.

The good news is that, since I'm applying for a new high school (one of those academies and tech's), my mom said that if I get in I'll get a brand new computer! One that can actually play the sims well!

The bad news is....well I went on the downloading website where I stored my sims....and their GONE!

I don't know why or how they were gone because the last time I checked, it was fine! Now I have to make my characters over again because I just wasn't thinking when I just could have stored it all on my external hard drive!

Now all my sims have to be made from scratch again...

LESSON LEARNED: ALWAYS HAVE BACK UPS.

1 comment:

Colliegirl said...

I'm right there with you, Little Man. I have back ups, but I still have to piece everything together. There was too much of it!

Wow! High School! You??? Time sure does fly! Good luck with that... I hope you get whichever one that you want! : D

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP