Tuesday, January 05, 2010

:(



-sigh-

I remember when I took this picture, when my laptop for my sims wouldn't be so....messed up.

Haven't posted in a while, I know that!

I broke my desktop computer, YES another one...

Broke it a few weeks ago, and that means no sims again basically I think.

It's almost been 2 years since I haven't been able to play..isn't that crazy? But I've been depending on my parents to much and I know they've been busy but I'm tired of waiting now! I want the stuff so I can finally PLAY! and write stories, it's about time!

So this year, I WILL be putting this story up, nothing can stop me, I really want to do this! So expect it this year...I don't know when, or how, but take my word, I WILL have this story out, this year!

I have so many ideas for it and I just can't wait. I tried putting the game on my laptop but my laptop is just being stupid. After I uninstalled the Sims 2 before, they said I still haven't uninstalled all the expansion packs...and I did!!

So It's either I'm going to bug my parents more, or I'm going to get it on this laptop because I really want this whole thing done right now...I really do...

So like I'm saying, EXPECT the story!

Expect it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colliegirl said...

I know how bugged you must feel not being able to play your Sims. I haven't been able too, either. My computer kept catching a virus. Then, I would have to start all over again. Grrr! It's really aggravating to have lost all that creative work I put into my characters!

I'm hoping to be successful this time - I've got a better Anti Virus program to do the job! So far, so good. Now, just to be able to find the time!

Hope you're hanging in there okay, Damon. I've been thinking about you.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP