Thursday, July 07, 2011

UPDATE...well NOT really

Hey guys! :D

I just wanted to tell you all my computer is somewhat being fixed. My dad is getting to it, but he can be very forgetful and I have to annoy him to death to fix it lol. But it's in the process of getting fixed!

I finished the bios for my characters that will be in my story! Well I know I'll have more characters along the way of the story but these are the main characters.

Now I could put there bios up now if you guys want me to, I won't be promoting it anywhere because simply, I don't even have pictures of what the sims will look like. Also, the blog I have is not even close to being ready but I can put them on there, you guys will just need to ask for a invitation notice to be in the blog, but I'm telling you it's not pretty!

So yeah, it's your choice if you want to know about the characters now or wait for me to be more organized in the story first.

Everything is coming along greatly, I just really hope it stays that way!!!

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP