Monday, August 15, 2011

Getting There...Slowly

Hey guys, just thought I'd might update you on what I'm doing!

I'm currently building houses and what not for the neighborhood for my story! Now, I'm not really creative when it comes to houses so I'm trying to take my time with this and see what I could come up with! Normally I would just download houses but this time I want to see what I could do by myself! So yeah, that's going to take a little while.

I have a couple more characters I have to make also, and I need to download A LOT more stuff! But I'll get there..it'll just take more time.

Well I just want you guys to know that I'm not just being lazy, which I have in some points, but still! This story looks promising! :D

1 comment:

S@n said...

Hey Damon! I'm glad you are still working on your story! I've been really busy lately, sorry I haven't dropped by earlier... once summer is over, hopefully I will have extra time to sit down and read again! so do please invite me to your blog if you make it private..
I've been busy working on my "goods" the things I will have in my online store :D I'm making a baby blancky for one of my friends! She is having a baby and I promise I will knit her something really awesome! and summers are so pretty here in Seattle, so I just enjoy being out enjoying the sun while it last, because we only get sun 2 months out of the year! the rest is just gray and gloomy! I hope you are having a great summer too! Take care and keep on doing what you like! be happy and stay safe! :D

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP