Monday, June 08, 2009

Can I EVER catch a break?

Seriously this is just getting annoying.

My laptop won't work, when it was completely fine this morning! Like seriously are computers like, allergic to me!?

My sims game was having a glitch on the laptop too, but I uninstalled it for the Sims 3 that WON'T EVEN WORK!

Seriously even when I go into the game for about 5 minutes it crashes my laptop, I emailed Customer Support and they gave my some crap that I don't have the minimal requirements for the game, where I check a game performance thing and it says I have the right requirements! Then they give me this UNHELPFUL link to see what I can do to make the game work on my laptop, 17 out of more then 300 found it helpful, so you know it's worth poop! I emailed them again yesterday and I'm still waiting for response!

After that a few days later my baby sister got her way into my laptop and messed up two of my keys, one of them in which I need! The space bar! She messed with it, and under it, like the actual button and everything! So I can't even go on it if I want to type something, I'm on my mom's laptop at the moment.

But you know, finding out my laptop won't work just takes the cake! Like I can turn it on and type my password in and stuff, but when I go to my main screen, the screen is pitch black with just the mouse cursor.

When will my bad luck ever end!? I can't take it ANYMORE!!

Ugh!

1 comment:

Colliegirl said...

Uh oh... it's the baby sister again, huh? Poor, Damon... You're going to have some great tales to tell about her some day when she's grown up!

Sorry to hear about your bad luck, though. I think I'd probably go nutty if I couldn't use my computer! I'm quite badly addicted to it, I'm afraid! Lol!

How's your summer break going? Got plans to go somewhere? We'll probably go to one of the big amusements parks... just not sure yet which one. : D

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP