Thursday, January 01, 2009

One step forward two steps back!!

Alright looks like I'm up to bad news again!

My new computer I got won't work!

And my baby sister peed on my laptop, so that won't work either!

Ugh, this is so aggravating!

Now I have to wait to get another laptop (this time it will be a gaming laptop)!

I was so excited now I have to wait!

And in other news, I'm going to be redoing 'Untold Secrets'!

I think ever since my computer problems with the sims my writing has gotten better, and I just want to redo the story!

So everything will be changing soon!

And I'm also going to be putting up a new story called 'Black Beauty' I've been planning this story for basically a year!

Anyways, things will have to be on hold again though!

But it's the new year so maybe there will be high hopes for my computer problems and nothing won't happen to me!

Oh, and......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP