Thursday, October 09, 2008

Updates!

well this has been going on in my mind for a while now and I might as well tell you guys about it!

I wanted to make my own Sims 2 games as in like finding games, or guess what that is who or is it!

And the prize is a preview of the next installment of the story!

Since my sims games isn't working for now this will be coming soon because I have other good news!


The memory card was ordered! :D *insert big party here*

Well it was back ordered but once they have more it will be shipped here! :D

I can't wait until I start writing stories again!

But it may be less CC though because it's only a 1 gig! :\

But it's a start!

I'm also going to enter this writing contest!
I'm going to make a short story!

First prize is $500, second prize is $250, and third prize is $100!

I'm going to see if I can win something, lol! :D

This will also help me perfect on my writing skills! :D

Well I might as well tell you guys that info now! :D

4 comments:

Astral Faery said...

Good luck, Damon!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, my dear young friend! I will be crossing my fingers, GOOD LUCK! :wub:

Leah said...

Good for you, Litte Man. :D
Go for it, and Good Luck!

Colliegirl said...

Go for it, Little Man!

And good luck! We'll be routing for you! :D

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP